• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

DAD-N-EYE

Did anyone do any good out on rush for muskies. I went out on saturday morning and didnt get any or did I get any that night but today we went out in the afternoon and got two northerns one about 5 and one about 14 but no muskies. Cory had three blow up on a surface bait but couldn't hook them. Let me know if anyone got any.

Tracey

Paul Waldowski

Tracey,

Isn't that just like Cory. When are you going to take him out and show him how it's done grin.gif

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

CorynTracySellHomes

Ouch!!!

I wasn't trying to hook any of the muskies! See I am part of a special DNR research team that is trying to do a survey on Rush Lake Muskies! My job is to count the muskies. If I hook one,I may hurt it, so that is why I did not hook any of those muskies!!!

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

DAD-N-EYE

Yah shur it shur looked like you were setting so therefor you missed three and dont try to change the story & if you are with the DNR then why did he ask for your license?

[This message has been edited by DAD-N-EYE (edited 06-09-2003).]