• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rush Lake Wednesday Night Bass League!

hey mark, yeah shes the pro now ..she called looking for sponsers today asking about a tv deal and everything .. she did real good though im proud of her .. but whats with her being ahead of me on the points page !!!!!. LOL cory i gave you 10 points on my sheet ive got going at home ok ...

hey Marshall,
Are you ever going to miss a week!! I think kids under the age of 16 should get to have there points doubled. In the club im in it is that way.

hey tracy yeah im sure we'll miss eventually . specially around deer season .

ooops this isnt tracy is it ? your the kid in the grey aluminum bass boat ? ...im proud of all you kids doing this your the future of our sport and i cant wait till all of you whip us old guys butts ( and i mean it ) wtg with staying with it ...ask question whenever you want ill gladly share what little i know

Ya, I second that Marshal. You young guys can ask me, too. I can tell you how to skunk real good.

Oh, and the bridge on cty 4 north of the access is totally ripped out today. Looks like they have the new concrete pieces there, so hopefully it will be done soon.

East Rush landing still closed.

I suppose I'm the only one coming from that way, but just thought I'd let you all know.
Now I gotta take 3 miles of dirt road ... as if my boat isn't already dirty enough.

See you all tonight.

Hey guys!

I am a kid at heart! How about you guys spill the beans to me!!!!!!!

Sorry so late every one! But here are the results from last Wednesday July 16, 2003!

Winners were Steve Lavine and mike Kruse with 12.25 lbs!

Big Bass went to Chris Lindstrom with a weight of 3.84lbs.

Standings.

1. Julie Adams 49pts
1. Marshall Adams 49pts
2. Chris Lindstrom 45pts
3. Mark Busch 42pts
4. Tracey Shinler 39pts
5. Wayne Brokke 38pts
5. Deb Brokke 38pts
5. Paula Bloom 38pts
6. Dean Shinler 34pts
7. Scott Lindstrom 31pts
8. Korey Sybrant 29pts
9 Steve Remitz 28pts
9. Judy Remitz 28pts
10. Cory Frantzick 27pts
11. Chuck Bergman 24pts
12. Gregg Ripp 21pts
12. Tony Carlson 21pts
13. Steve Lavine 18pts
13. Mike Kruse 18pts
14. Mike Shively 14pts
15. Ken Firnstahl 13pts
15. Rob Christensen 13pts
16. Tony Haider 11pts
16. Chris Hulback 11pts
17. Scott Hammond 10pts
17. Matt Strite 10pts
18. Doug Greener 9pts
18. Ron Torfin 9pts
19. Tracy Frantzick 7pts
19. Richard Marohn Jr 7pts
20. Kale Busch 6pts
20. Richard Marohn Sr 6pts
21. Jake Busch 5pts
21. Mike Sybrant 5pts
22. Josh Chilson 3pts
22. Kevin Mcall 3pts
23. Paul Waldowski 1pt
23. Kevin Dyck 1pt
23. Tom Stenmo 1pt
23. Joe Fehrman 1pt
23. Derek Remitz 1pt
23. Ken Nash 1pt

Remember! We have check in starting at 5:30 tonight! Come on out for the fun!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

East Rush landing still has a barricade up. It's now repaved....can't see the ramp area from the road to know if anything was done there. Looks like people have been going around the barricade, as the yellow "do not cross" ribbon is down, so it may be usable.

Cty 4 north of the West Rush access is now semi-open. There's still a barricade there, too, but you can drive around it now, and the new bridge is in place and it's paved.

Looks like everything should be done by this weekend, anyway.

Results from Wednesday July 30,2003! (Sorry everyone that I did not post last weeks results!)

Winner this week was Rob Christensen with a great 5 bass limit of 15.88lbs!

Second place went to Chris Hulback and Tony Haider with a nice 5 bass limit of 13.53 lbs.

Big bass this week was 4.14 lbs caught by Cory Frantzick

Here are the standings this far!
1. Marshall Adams 72pts
1. Julie Adams 72pts
2. Tracey Shinler 60pts
3. Chris Lindstrom 58pts
4. Dean Shinler 55pts
5. Mark Busch 53pts
6. Paula Bloom 49pts
7. Cory Frantzick 44pts
7. Scott Lindstrom 44pts
8. Steve Lavine 41pts
8. Mike Kruse 41pts
9. Steve Remitz 36pts
9. Judy Remitz 36pts
10. Korey Sybrant 35pts
10. Chris Hulback 35pts
11. Rob Christensen 34pts
12. Chuck Bergman 24pts
12. Tony Haider 24pts
13. Tracy Frantzick 23pts
14. Gregg Ripp 22pts
14. Tony Carlson 22pts
15. Doug Greener 16pts
15. Ron Torfin 16pts
16. Mike Shively 14pts
17. Ken Firnstahl 13pts
18. Ed Davis 12pts
19. Kale Busch 11pts
20. Jake Busch 10pts
20. Scott Hammond 10pts
20. Matt Strite 10pts
20. Josh Chilson 10pts
21. Kevin McCall 9pts
22. Richard Marohn Jr.7pts
23. Richard Marohn Sr.6pts
24. Paul Waldowski 1pt
24. Kevin Dyck 1pt
24. Tom Stenmo 1pt
24. Joe Fehrman 1pt
24. Derek Remitz 1pt
24. Ken Nash 1pt
24. Brian Chilson 1pt

If anyone that is fishing this tournament, needs a last minute partner, please let me know! There are a few people that have fished it in the past that would like to again, but, do not have a boat. If you need a last minute partner give me a call!

Cory Frantzick

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Results from last night! August 13th.

This was by far our toughest tournament! But the team of Rob Christensen and John Schlee figured it out and brought a nice 5 fish bag that weighed in at 13.23lbs!

Second place went to the husband/wife team of Marshall and Julie Adams with 3 fish for a total of 7.41 lbs.

Big bass went to Chris Lindstrom with a 3.17 lber.

Standings so far!

1. Marshall Adams 83pts
1. Julie Adams 83pts
2. Chris Lindstrom 79pts
3. Tracey Shinler 75pts
4. Dean Shinler 70pts
5. Scott Lindstrom 67pts
6. Mark Busch 63pts
7. Paula Bloom 59pts
8. Rob Christensen 57pts
9. Chris Hulback 56pts
10. Cory Frantzick 55pts
11. Steve Lavine 52pts
12. Wayne Brokke 51pts
12. Deb Brokke 51pts
13. Mike Kruse 42pts
14. Gregg Ripp 41pts
14. Tony Carlson 41pts
15. Korey Sybrant 39pts
16. Tracy Frantzick 27pts
17. Chuck Bergman 24pts
17. Tony Haider 24pts
17. Scott Hammond 24pts
17. John Schlee 24pts
18. Jake Busch 21pts
19. Josh Chilson 19pts
20. Kevin Mcall 18pts
21. Doug Greener 17pts
22. Ron Torfin 16pts
23. Mike Shively 14pts
24. Kale Busch 13pts
24. Ken Firnstahl 13pts
25. Ed Davis 12pts
26. Nick Gunderson 10pts
26. Matt Strite 10pts
26. Mike Sybrant 10pts
27. Jeremy Adams 8pts
28. Richard Marohn Jr 7pts
29. Richard Marohn Sr 6pts
30. Tim Lindstrom 4pts
31. Bob Busch 2pts
32. Paul Waldowski 1pt
32. Kevin Dyck 1pt
32. Tom Stenmo 1pt
32. Joe Fehrman 1pt
32. Derek Remitz 1pt
32. Ken Nash 1pt
32. Brian Chilson 1pt
32. Apostle ? 1pt

Remember! We will be starting at 5:30pm from now on!

Also! Please let me know if you are planning to fish the August 30th Draw for partner tournament. Let me know also if you will be a boater or a non boater.

Cory Frantzick

------------------

Looks like we might need the foul weather gear tonight.

btw Cory, did you ever notice that your post that started this thread says: "Hell everyone" ?

Hell Everyone!!!!!!!

Remember! We are taking off at 5:30 weather permitting!

Also! Please let me know if you are fishing the draw for partner tournament! I need a list so that we can do the drawing..

Cory

------------------

One other IMPORTANT item!

Someone from last week left the weighin WITHOUT lights! Allegedly almost hitting a houseboat! People this is a BIG issue! if we want this league to continue, than we need to be VERY careful with safety, and with courtesy of area residents and others enjoying the lake.

One other issue is dock ettiquete. We were told by an upset homeowner to stay away from his personal property. (ie. dock) We politely told him we were sorry and fished elsewhere. I know legally we can fish docks, but, why push the issue. So, if you choose to fish docks, please be VERY courteous to any homeowners that you see. Strike up a conversation with them, compliment them on there shoreline, what ever! Just try and be a good example for all bass fisherman.

Ok! I am done! See ya tonight!

Cory

------------------

Results from Wednesday August 20, 2003!
1st place with a HUGE bag of bass went to the team of Rob Christensen and John Schlee Sr with a 5 fish limit weiging in at 19.12 LBS!!!!!!!

2nd place with another great bag went to Matt Strite & Scott Hammond with 5 fish weiging 18.05 lbs!

Big bass went to Rob Christensen with a 6.36 lb pig!

1. Marshall Adams 89pts
1. Julie Adams 89pts
3. Chris Lindstrom 86pts
4. Tracey Shinler 85pts
5. Dean Shinler 80pts
6. Scott Lindstrom 74pts
7. Rob Christensen 73pts
8. Mark Busch 68pts
9. Paula Bloom 64pts
9. Cory Frantzick 64pts
11.Wayne Brokke 63pts
11.Deb Brokke 63pts
13.Chris hulback 56pts
14.Steve Lavine 53pts
15.Gregg Ripp 52pts
15.Tony Carlson 52pts
17.Steve Remitz 49pts
17.Judy Remitz 49pts
19.Korey Sybrant 46pts
20.Mike Kruse 42pts
21.Tracy Frantzick 37pts
21.Scott Hammond 37pts
23.Matt Strite 24pts
23.John Schlee Jr 24pts
23.Tony Haider 24pts
23.Chuck Bergman 24pts
27.Jake Busch 21pts
28.Josh Chilson 20pts
29.Kevin Mcall 19pts
30.Doug Greener 17pts
31.Ron Torfin 16pts
31.John Schlee Sr. 16pts
33.Kale Busch 14pts
33.Mike Shively 14pts
35.Ken Firnstahl 13pts
36.Ed Davis 12pts
37.Nick Gunderson 10pts
37.Mike Sybrant 10pts
38.Josh Kendall 8pts
38.Jeremy Adams 8pts
40.Richard Marohn Jr 7pts
41.Richard Marohn Sr. 6pts
42.Tim Lindstrom 4pts
43.bob Busch 3pts
51.Paul Waldowski 1pt
51.Kevin Dyck 1pt
51.Tom Stenmo 1pt
51.Joe Fehrman 1pt
51.Derek Remitz 1pt
51.Ken Nash 1pt
51.Apostle ? 1pt

Remember! The draw for partner tournament is this weekend! It is open to anyone weather you are a boater or a non boater! Let me know if you have any questions!

Also! This is the last Wednesday event for the year!
Cory Frantzick

[This message has been edited by CorynTracySellHomes (edited 08-26-2003).]

We starting at 7 on Saturday?

[This message has been edited by SkeeterMark (edited 09-04-2003).]

• 4 weeks later...

Is there still going to be a tourny in october? I also want to thank cory and tracy. It was a great year besides the weather and my great finishes(haha).I can't wait for next year!!

Hey East Rush Rules!

It was amazing to see how much better you became through out the year! Towards the end of the year you ALWAYS had fish in your well! You are going to be a tough one to compete with next year!

I had a blast fishing this summer! What a great bunch of people! I even learned a thing or three throughout the year!!!

As for a October tournament, we had talked about this coming weekend October 11. I will be out of town this weekend fishing a walleye tournamnet on the Rainy River. So, if you guys have one this weekend, I can not fish it, but, I would be available the following weekend. So it is up to you guys! Just let me know!

Cory Frantzick

------------------

Can't make it either.
Also, there is a different fairly good sized tournament on Saturday that I know of. A two day event - Sat. on Rush, Sun. on N.& S. Center.