• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fished E. rush yesterday and hardly caught a thing. It was a perfect day to be on the water but not much action. I believe the DNR did some weed spraying in the lake which always has a neg. affect on the fishing, so I wouldn't be looking to catch much on this lake for a while now. Every year after the DNR sprays the fishing just tanks. Water temps were in the mid to high 60's on the lake. Not my weekend for fishing I guess, first winnie then rush and nothing, but I have been hearing that the fishing is pretty bad all over the whole state with a few exceptions. Hears to hoping it going to turn on soon for everyone.

fyi, most if not all weed erradication is done by the rush lake improvement association and its lakeshore members. believe me its a much talked about issue. the dnr stocked the lake with fry the day after, think about that one. and by the way,if you want your voice to be heard about this and other issues please join and let your thoughts be known, the lake needs your help. good luck fishing.

caught 10 bass(large one was 4#)average was 2#- 26 northerns (large one was 7#)average was 3#. pretty good for 4 hours of fishing?