• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Willow River, MN Area Motels or Cabin

Greetings:
Anyone know of some good, "CLEAN" motels or cabin to stay at in the immediate Willow River area at a reasonable price?? Looking for probably 3 nights for just one person. Thanks a lot, look forward to your replies.

Pherris

You could try the Squirrel Cage Bar& Motel in Willow River(218)372- 3181. There is also a small Motel in Sandstone but I do not remember the name and Last there is a Super 8 Motel in Banning Junction just off Exit 191 on HWY 35 This is the first exit south of Willow River about 8 miles. Hope this helps.

Kaz

Last: Also try the motel at Sturgeon Lk. It's just 3mi north of Willow on County 61. Red Oak resturant is a couple of miles toward the lake on 46, and if you want a bar that's there too. Willow is a good place to party, Peggy Sue's eatery in Willow has very good food. Need a little bigger town, Moose Lake is 6mi further up 61. I have a place on the east side of Sturgeon, and frequent these places all the time. I think the motel in Sturgeon has special rates for singles. But please don't take any of my pet fish in Sturgeon Lk....Kaz

------------------
KAZ

WillowWaldo

I would not stay at the Sturgeon Lake Motel. Have heard of alot of bad experiences, mine included. The Red Oak is very good. Stay in Willow River, Moose Lake or Banning.

hey, might be to late, but for what it's worth, theres a nice motel at the mooose lake exit. only a couple years old. have fun here.

Thanks Moondog and others for the replies.

MoonDog, are you from Willow?? if so, can you send me your e-mail address to [email protected] would like to talk to you. Others also feel free to contact me. THANKS. Lastcast

MOODOG:

PLEASE re-send your e-mails, the text did not come thru.

Thanks,,,Lastcast