• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone have any crappie reports?

Anyone have any reports? I am going out this afternoon if anyone wants to go let me know!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

I was out on South Center on Saturday afternoon an we boated about 40 or so crappies. The unfortunate part was the average size was probably about seven inches. A small plain purple soft body jig was the ticket. We were fishing in about 5 feet of water. Good Luck.

Cory, I was up yesterday fishing the shallows all over the lake. Did not catch a fish. There was like 100 boats on the lake yesterday, I thought you said Rush did not get much boat pressure? Anyway none of them seemed to catch anything either. Water is too cold they must still be a little deeper than we were. Btw what is this I hear about a new Ranger? Good for you! I guess business must good.

James

Hey James!

Yes....It does get alot of boat traffic in the spring! After opener, it seems to die down out there. What were the water temps yesterday? I ended up working late so I did not get out!

Talk to ya soon!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Sorry, brother-in-law wanted to get his boat out for the year so we took that, he does not believe in spending money on fishing equiptment of any kind so the $89 eagle super pro did not show temps. If they are anything like the lakes in Annandale area they are 42-46 degrees in the shallow dark bays(last week). Good Luck

James

I went with a friend to Rush on Wed. afternoon. We caught about 30 and kept only 14. Had 2 at 11 and 11 1/2". It was good right away but when the sun started going down they quit for us. May be back out on Sat.