• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Perch'n The Big Pond

Pauly B

Does anyone have any idea where the perch are biting? I have heard reports from Dickies Portside that they are catching perch on the rocks. I have also heard that Agate bay has a road going out to agate Bay Reef and that they are catching some fish as well. When I talked with a lady at liberty Beach tonight, she said theperch were few and far between from what she has seen. Does anyone else have any places where they are catching perch right now? Or what depth they are in. If you guys are looking for a guide, talk to D-man, he has great people skills and probably could hook you up with some fish. I don't know for sure but my guess is that he could. Thanks a lot and good luck. And don't forget to cross dem der perchy eyes, Ey!
Pauly B
[email protected]

up until this past week i have gone fishing in 17'-20' of water around ilse bay twards the lake and then off those points by isle bay, sorry I don't know there names off hand. i have a state park permit and park in father hennipin state park then walk out. I usually got between 5-15 nice perch but no walleye. hope this helps, when mon out of rocky reef and only saw a few perch on the fish finder and missed 1 walleye, it was very very slow with everyone by me.