• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Johnsonator

Has anybody been successfull in finding the walleyes this year. It seems the winter walleye bite is always tuff. Just asking for some pointers on what structures and depths to try. I don't have a problem finding them in the summer but winter is tricky. Thanks.

Early ice the walleye bite was really good. Lately it has been a very tough bite and most people that I have talked with are finding the same thing. I have been fishing crappies the past couple of weeks. I will be out al this weekend in search of eyes. I will let you know what I find.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

Johnsonator

Thanks, I will be out searching too. I will let you know what I find also.

CorynTracySellHomes

We have still been getting some walleyes! They arent as easy to get as they were, but, we have been picking some up! Was out with the nieghbor the other day and we were able to catch 11 walleyes..Nothing big, but good eaters! So, they are still going, just hard to find!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Johnny B

I have been out the last three weekends: lots of crappies!
We have not seen a single ‘eye yet. I’m not complaining, just adding that they seem a little scarce.

I have been dragging our stuff out with the ATV. Tomorrow I think I will finally drive out: White Chevy w/ topper fishin’ out of a purple otter and a maroon 5x6.

<;))))><