• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hip_hop_fisherman

Fish Lake/Knife Lake/Ann Lake (Mora)

hip_hop_fisherman

Has anything been going on at Fish Lake lately? Haven't fished there in a few weeks and was wondering if its worth my while. How about Knife? I heard something about a open gap on Knife any truth to this? How about Ann Lake? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't heard anything on Ann or Knife at this year. However, Fish has been all or nothing this year. I talked to a buddy that was up there about a week ago and said you could catch as many sunfish as you wanted. He went back two day later and caught 3.

That's pretty much how Fish Lake has always been.

hip_hop_fisherman

I kinda figured that would be the way Fish Lake was going. Seems to be like that on all three of the lakes for me. My uncle fished Knife this past weekend, but haven't talked to him yet.

I fish Ann a few times, but I can never get panfish out of there in the winter. Anyone get em in there through da ice? Come spring, they are easy to catch.

hip_hop_fisherman

Fished Ann Lake for about 6 hours today, came out with 2 sunnies and about a 3lb northern, threw them all back. I'm not having much luck anywhere lately.