• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Was wondering if anyone has had any luck with the crappies or perch on Rush Lake. Let me know thanks.

Fishman,

I would look at the deeper water near Cigar or Crane islands of West Rush. The bite hasn't been consistently great, but OK nonetheless. It has been more of a low-light bight though. If you're going during the day, I would look at the deep water on the West side of Wilson Island. If you're OK with sunfish, just keep moving until you hook up with the fish and try to stay away from the big crowds.

PaulB

I'm wondering about the post regarding houses going thru the ice on West Rush. Is it safe to go out there? I'm not planning on driving or anything, but is the ice generally safe? Thanks

Paul,

The houses went through by that mysterious ridge. The ice is good and people are driving all over. We have actually gained a couple of inches since last week. No snow cover and diving temps over the last few days. I found a few spots today of 14+ but nowhere was there less than 12

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

Dave

I was on the East side of Crane this last weekend.....11-1/2 inches of ice where I was.