• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Here is my report for chisago. I was out all day yesterday, during the day in my portable and in the evening till 11pm in my permanent. The fishing around the a-frame and the eagles nest was great. I caught sunnies up to a 1/2 lb., crappies from 9-11in.constant all day. On the tip up's we got a couple bucket mouth's and 4 northerns, smallest was 2 lbs, largest was 11 lbs.
Do not even waste your time fishing the channel area, it's all but dead. I only marked 4 fish the whole time I was in my permanent and not a single bite. One thing is for sure though, today my permanent is getting moved to the southern part of the lake. Now I'm no expert on this lake, since I normally don't fish my back yard, but I'm laid off now for a couple months and it's only a few miles away so I started fishing it. All the perms. in the channel are comming up empty or just a few small keepers for an all day fishing adventure, so my advice is pick a shallow area with weeds for this lake and you will do fine.

Deitz Dittrich

Fishing wasn't as good Saturday for most people..

I was out there most of the day sat and drilled 40 some holes in the lake till I found a good number of fish. I was looking around at the anglers outside and they wern't getting many near the A frame. I did eventually find them(sunfish) not as many crappie as I had before x-mas!

TomWehler

Hi
You all walking down to the Eagles nest area or driving?
Any snow around there to bring a sled?

Nothing on WBL, Bald eagle!

T.

As far as transportation, I have been using my sled. I have seen people out on the lake in cars and trucks, but I'm just not ready to chance putting my thuck thru the ice. With tomorrows temps the little snow thats on the lakes around here will surely be gone, sure wish I had a 4-wheeler this year. I fished rush lake today and didn't do that well, but tomorrow is another day and I'll be heading out to chisago again tomorrow.