• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

river-rat4

Hello ALL, This is my first post. smile.gif

I live on SKOGMAN Lake in Cambridge, busier than most years, I guess they're cathing small to medium Crappies out from the access.

Anyways, I was out around all of Rush yesterday and W side PA has a pressure ridge of medium size, you can still get on if you hang to the edges.
PA on the east side has a large ridge and I wouldn't try to hop it.
Going out today, not sure where. GOOD LUCK

CorynTracySellHomes

Welcome River Rat! You are surrounded by great people!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Coach

I was wondering about the access on the south side of East Rush. I know you can drive out from there but can you park a car there and walk out?

Coach

I was wondering about the access on the south side of East Rush. I know you can drive out from there but can you park a car there and walk out?

CorynTracySellHomes

Are you talking about over by the old Martins resort coach? A long road down to the lake? I believe that is private property, but, I am not sure.

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Coach

Yes, that's the spot. Is there any place to park your car or is it just a place to drive on?

river-rat4

Coach-
I'm afraid I have the same info as cory-

baited

The access southern access used to be open for the public, but the owner is currently building his home nearby, and has closed it for this year. Best bet would be to park down by Southbay resort

Coach

Baited, thanks for the info, I am not familar with Southbay resort, is that the one that is just east of where the private access was?

baited

That would be the one! Crappies of large size are hitting again tonite on the West Lake by both Crane and Cigar Islands...nice 11 and 12 inchers!