• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

ethan77

Just be careful... that lake is never safe during hte winter months... one of the last to freeze over..... so be careful

walleye29us

what did u catch there in the summer sparky ?

Has anyone been to grindstone lake lately. I fished it a couple times last summer and did pretty good, but have never ice fished it. Any advice on where to go or what's hitting up there now? I have heard that the smelt action through the ice is fun, but don't have any experience with that although that hasn't stopped me before.

When I was there last summer I was fishing with my down-riggers, and mostly caught lake trout, which is what I was after. Although I would have kept some walleyes if they would have come my way.

ethan77

The eyes are on the west norht west side by the humps... on the norhtt side try ti find the ledges and those sre also good... another spot is as you come into the lake thru the access head south west and find the drop off and troll along that... there is all sorts of good spots but that truly is a dead lake... you really need to search for them but once you find them half the work is done