• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

I stopped by Rush Lake Resort today to get the latest from Ron and Doug. The East lake is sportin 8". Doug says "the folks going out have been catching a "few" walleyes, lots of perch, and the crappie bite has been minimal". Some brave(?) soul was attempting to pull out his 10'X 12' house with a little(older) S10 Blazer, but could not get the house to start sliding, roar cough, roar cough. On only 8" of ice I hope he didn't get it out too far, and if he did I hope he made it off safe.

CorynTracySellHomes

Labrat!

There were two full size trucks out there this morning, and yesterday! Yikes!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Bigger set than me! My pucker factor is still way up drivin on 14"! I prefer a nice steady 2 feet!

Hey Cory, how's the ice out there? Been rebuilding the calvaryrushpoint web site the past few days and have been out of touch (check it out, what do you think?) My house is back out, south of Cigar and I hear the eye bite is around 10 P.M. or so, is that true????