• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Pherris

Pine Lake near Finlayson Ice yet?

Pherris

Any reports? Thanks

Pherris

I drove by Pine and it looked covered. I did see one portable on Big Pine. I fished on Long Lake in Rutledge 5" of good ice. Got 3 northerns and one bass. I am going to try Pine next weekend. It is a really long walk to the spots I fish but will give it a try. Any pan fish reports in the area?

ethan77

Was out saturday afternoon and got a few on the norht end of the lake..... there is about 3-4 inchs of ice.... alot of crackin going on but that is normal.. going to go out next weekend and try it again and look for a place to put the big one.... I think by next weekend I will be able to put my big house out........ so let me know how you do and where you go..... there are a few spots I want to try but they would be a long walk and I have no ice grippers yet....
[email protected]

ethan77

fox lake is doing ok I guess... I am going to try the south part of pine lake where the two points meet.... going to also see if there will be enouhg sunday to put out my big house