• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

hi, fished Green Lake last saterday. In 2 hours, i caught and released over 12 large mouth bass(most were small, biggest was 3.5#); more than 12 northan pike(all were small-average size about 1.5#); and 3 walleyes(15", 14", and 19").

I was out fishing Chisago by the A-frame Friday night (full moon). The fish were stacked up in 14-16 feet as indicated on the locator. As soon as you got any shallower they disappeared. Try as I might, I couldn't get them to touch anything I threw at them. Jig/minnow, crawlers on Lindys, even cranks. I did not try slip bobber. Fished from 6:00 to about 9:30 and only caught 1 pike that was about 23" long. It's still a little early, the water is warm.