• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bigbak32

Huge Bass in East Rush????????

bigbak32

Was out early Saturday morning casting spinners for northerns and whatnot and out of no where I popped an 18 inch bass. I was like are you kidding me. The thing must have been 5 pounds. And then 30 minutes went by and I catch another one just over 18 inches. Is this the normal sized largemouth roaming around East/West Rush or was this some kind of fluke. If this is normal I can guarantee I'll be out this weekend looking for those hogs. Let me know experts...

CorynTracySellHomes

Hey Big!

Rush does have some BIG bass in it! Over the summer we had a L.E.T.S. tournament on Rush and the average size bass was phenominal! Good Luck out there!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Grabs

Going to be on East and/or West Rush this Sunday. How's the bite been? Water temps?

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 09-21-2002).]

Grabs,

Buddy of mine was up there last week and popped some real nice bass tossing Rat-L-Traps over weed flats.