• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Huge Bass in East Rush????????

Was out early Saturday morning casting spinners for northerns and whatnot and out of no where I popped an 18 inch bass. I was like are you kidding me. The thing must have been 5 pounds. And then 30 minutes went by and I catch another one just over 18 inches. Is this the normal sized largemouth roaming around East/West Rush or was this some kind of fluke. If this is normal I can guarantee I'll be out this weekend looking for those hogs. Let me know experts...

Hey Big!

Rush does have some BIG bass in it! Over the summer we had a L.E.T.S. tournament on Rush and the average size bass was phenominal! Good Luck out there!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Going to be on East and/or West Rush this Sunday. How's the bite been? Water temps?

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 09-21-2002).]