• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

shadrapla

i wonder how is crappies biting around cambridge? i have not fishing local i most fishing out of town so i may going to fishing around here which lake ? thank for reply back

CorynTracySellHomes

Hey Shadrapala!

I know a few weeks ago the crappies were biting pretty good on Rush in about 14 feet of water....I have not been out lately so I can't get you a more accurate report! Let us know where ya go and how ya do!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

erikwells

Shadrapala, you ever fish long?

Hey Cory!

Was that on West? I may head up to East fri. evening or sat. morning to do some bobbering.
Anything comming out of the Cigar hole?

CorynTracySellHomes

Labrat....

I was referring to West....As far as the cigar hole, I haven't been out for awhile, but the last time I was I did not mark anything over there...WE were finding the crappies right off of the weeds right on the drop....Look for points or humps and fish off the edge!
Good luck! Let me know how you do!

Cory Frantzick

------------------

Cory;
Just to keep up, I didn't make it up. That big crack of thunder that woke you up at 2:30 fri morning was my chimmny getting blown up down here in St Paul! Been cleaning up the mess, and getting estimates. Just now replaced the modem in this puppy.

I'll post back if I make it up during the week.

shadrapla

my family and i went to rush lake today and we did find crappies we caught over 10 crappies but we keep 7 crappies nice size and one small for my daughter sake she want keep it(she is 2 year old) she love fishing i am so proud of her she cant wait going to fishing again later this week

CorynTracySellHomes

Good job Shadrapala!

Nothing like crappies to put a smile on a kids face!

Cory Frantzick

------------------

shadrapla

my family and i went to rush lake yesterday and crappies bite been slow we keep move alot and we did cauhgt 6 crappies(keeper)and 2 jumbo perch i cant beleilve it perch is so big for that lake my kid is so happy and she is not happy that we leave(ran out of minnows)so we will going back there this weekend

CorynTracySellHomes

Shad rapala!

Look me up the next time you go to Rush!
(Might even have some minnows for ya!)
Cory Frantzick

------------------