• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

mistermom

Sir!

Are you going to the FM Mille Lacs outing on Sept 14? I just signed up and I was thinking if you are/ or want to go, I could drive. I'm in Robbinsdale and have to go by you on the way up anyway. I'm not planning on staying overnight, but might stay quite late. Let me know. Thanks.

mistermom

erikwells

I don't know what the fm classic is? If it's fishing I am in.

Robbinsdale I am good friends with your mayor (Michael Holtz a fisherman as well).

mistermom

I voted for him; but don't know him.

It's the launch that fishing minnesota is taking out on Mille Lacs Sept 14th. An opportunity to put people with these posts. D-Man is in charge of this. Check the Mille Lacs forum and that will give you the details.
Hope you can do it.

Joel

erikwells

Joel, after I posted my question I actually looked at the FM tournaments/trips string. That sounds great. I have been working on the baby room, building a shed, fertilizing a pasture and have had no time to fish. I will get my check sent in. Riding together sounds like a good idea (we can split the gas).

mistermom

Cool!
Here's my e-mail [email protected] so we can swap the phone #'s and other vitals. Should be a good time.

Do you know what you are having in December or are you holding off on colors for the baby room? Or are you doing the neutral works either way method of decorating? I've done a couple of baby rooms in the last 7 years. Actually was fun.

What are you pasturing? Later.

Joel