• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
web_tracer

Good spot to fish this weekend?

web_tracer

Greetings, all.

I am taking some friends (read: rookies) fishing this weekend, and I haven't been 'round the Central MN area in years (most of my fishing is done at the family cabin in Alex).

I was thinking about taking the boys for some bass/northern action, and walleyes wouldn't be out of the question... smile.gif

Any recommendations (and hints) on where to find 'em this weekend? I was considering Rush Lake and North Center, but nothing's set in stone.

Thanks in advance!

CorynTracySellHomes

Welcome WEb_Tracer!

Rush had been good for both Bass and northerns until recently, the storm a couple a days ago seems to have shut them off, although! Now they might be going again! Let us know how you do and where you go! And welcome To Fishingmn.com!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

web_tracer

Thanks for the info - I'll let you know how we do.

Any tips on what's hot for bait, and where to find 'em in the lake? I'm working from a LakeMap from about 6 years ago (when my Dad was last there) which has some spots marked, and I thought we'd just work weedlines to deeper in the day.

CorynTracySellHomes

Try spinnerbaits and buzzbaits in EXTREMELY shallow water! Good Luck!

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com