• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
huskminn

Rush Lake info? Cory, Bornofice, others?

huskminn

I haven't been since June, so I'm heading up to Rush this weekend. Any recent reports from the LETS folks and/or others?

Try [email protected] if you like to keep things close to the vest.

Thanks!

CorynTracySellHomes

Hey Husk!

From the LETS event we had this weekend...I can tell you to fish EXTREMELY shallow for both bass and Muskies....Crappies were caught by a few boats in 10-14 feet of water..Pwaldow and Myself found some really nice sunnies last week in that same 10-14 feet of water...but it sounds like they also moved shallower!

If you would like some more detailed info feel free to email me! And stop by sometime while you are out! You can't miss my place!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

huskminn

Cory and I have been conversing through covert, underground means, so I failed to thank him publicly for the help and info.

So, THANK YOU!

Thanks for checking in, too, Bornofice. Have you been having any luck anywhere these days?

Huskminn,
During the LETS tourney, we caught most of the bass by casting buzzbaits and spinners into the grass. Northerns were mostly found a few feet off the grass on spinners. Pay attention to blade colors. Only caught one muskie and it was in the same spot as the northerns. Panfish were found shallow(4-15ft) on small jigs tipped with waxies. Good luck and let us know how you do....

Mark

Huskminn,

Most of my time has been spent on vacation with the family (minimal fishing), fishing club tournaments, and pre-fishing for the Minnesota Smallmouth Bass Championship on the Mississippi in Anoka on August the 17th. Hopefully, a year's worth of success will be piled into that tournament. I won't be able to pick on the East Central Lakes until Labor Day weekend.

BTW - an informant told me there's been a good panfish bite on Fish Lake south of Mora recently.

huskminn

Well, a major cold front just blew in. Very windy day today....getting a slow start with everything today, but...as my dad always says, the best time to go fishing is when you can.

So I'm going....putting in on East Rush this afternoon.

Bornofice, I hope you're doing well today in the tourney. I'll look forward to the report and also to your reports after Labor Day.

Don't know if I'll see you Cory, but I'll be in a tan Alumacraft w/black 40 Merc. Anchored, I'm sure.

huskminn

Flat tire on trailer.....spare in my wife's trunk at the airport. I did a lot of standing around and staring at the flat tire.

Needless to day, I didn't make it out.

Did anyone buck the wind on Saturday and have any luck?