• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

anyone recenty fishing at goose lake i am give mille lacs lake a break and time to fishing at local area so last time i went to goose lake it was no good due to something slime every time i cast lure so i am think about going there this sat or sunday i am chase after walleye thanks

I talked to a guy that was there Monday. He didn't fish walleyes, but instead, went for panfish. He said it wasn't very good. But, the slime has subsided to reasonable levels.

bornofice
thank you for info i will going there anysway i will give you report after i fishing there

i did not have a chance to going to goose lake anyways my friend went there and did caught 7 walleye under 13 inches and lost one big walleye

Is the water low enough to get a bigger boat under the bridge. I am thinking about fishing goose sometime but it is not worth it unless you get to the south end.

i did asked my friend about water high at resort thier dock was almost cover water anyways he said my boat can go thur under bridge my boat is 161 pro mag

• 2 weeks later...

i went to goose lake last sunday i went to my favortie spot and seem northern take over and i cauhgt 7 northern and one walleye it did not good anyone did catch walleye??