• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone fish this lake? I am curious if there is anything worth fishing in there? I am looking at maybe buying a house on a lake and saw one there.

Any thoughts on this lake? Not sure how big it is even.

Thanks!

Jon

Long lake used to be one of the best crappie lakes in the area. It has a tendency to freeze out every 5 years or so. I believe it froze out about 2-3 years ago. I heard of a few people catch some crappies this year. It rebouds quickly. It is a very populated lake as far as people go. Lot of small pike and sunfish also. When I was a kid my buddy lived just off of long so it was the place we would ride our bikes to to fish. There is a nice bar/restraunt on the west side called sunrise resort. Stop in there for a cold one and do some asking. I was born and raised in the area and still know alot of people in that particular area if you want to ask me some questions..........Hope this helps [email protected]