• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

i wonder how is walleye fishing at goose lake i have not been there since last year so i was think about going there this sunday
one biggest question is i dont remember what name of resort it is by road and they have boat landing so since my boat is big(smokecraft 161 pro mag) can thur bridge or not thank you for reply

i almost forget to tell you goose lake is by harris

[This message has been edited by shadrapla (edited 06-06-2002).]

Shad,

I fished there last Saturday morning, and it was poor for me and everyone else I talked to. The lake was under the grips of a heavy bloom of slime. It coated the bottom, every weed, and free floated everywhere in big clumps. It made it very hard to fish, period.

If I understand you correctly, you're asking if your boat will fit under the bridge, correct? Should not be a problem. Just trim the motor up. The resort with the access is on Goose Lake Narrows Road.

Let us know how you do.

Cross that lake off your list,it is full of green slime, and most of the shore line is full of brown plants or weeds? could somebody tell me how it got like that? You have to lift your motor every time you move.Can not catch any crappies or sunfish,they have to many places to hide. Will the D,N,R clean up the weeds????

we went there yesterday and we gave up after 2 hours we keep clean weeds or slime off our tackle and i check my favortie spot and no weeds grow so we did catch one northern on reef runner