• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big,

I know some organization held a musky tournament there last summer. So, there must be a fishable population. However, I have never seen one first hand, nor, have I fished for them. But I've bass fished the Snake River near Cross enough to think I might have seen one by now.

Good luck if you try it.

.....thanks for the info., if I catch a bass
on a musky lure I'll let you know.....

While I spend most of my time fishing for walleyes, I have spent a few evening casting for Muskies. I have had success catching a couple, and getting many follows using tandem bladed spinner baits. I almost always use white, and attach twister tails. With this combo, I also catch Bass, and Northerns. I have had Musky's STEAL walleys from me that I was about to land on two occasions on the north end humps, might be a good place to start.