• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

huskminn

East (Central) Siders:

My original plans were to head to Mille Lacs this weekend, however, that has all changed. It's my wife's choice. This, after all, is her birthday weekend.

So, I'm looking for some potential bass lakes between, say, Wyoming and Rush City. Small lakes are fine, as they may have less recreational traffic on them. I am familiar with Coon, Linwood and of course the Chisago lakes, but I'm perhaps looking for something a little less busy.

Ideas? If you don't want to post them here, my emial is [email protected] Thanks and have a great weekend!

Huskminn,

Even though your weekend has came and went, hopefully with great success, feel free to email me about some of the East Central bass potential.

[This message has been edited by Bornofice (edited 05-29-2002).]

HellaBass

how about Big Carnelian!

If you consider Big Carnelian an East Central lake and not a Metro lake, it's a good one. It gets hammered, but with a little creativity on where you fish, it has some good 'uns.

CorynTracySellHomes

Try any of the lakes around Harris! Goose, Fish, Big and Little Horseshoe, Mandell, and Robar! The great thing with these is they are all within 5 minutes of each other! If ones not going, try another one!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com