• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Anyone having luck on this lake yet? I am going up for an anniversary party Sunday and wonder if I should bother to bring my rod (fishing) and try for some crappies or sunny's or whatever....

Also.. what is working best for baits etc if anything is biting? I'm old (40) but not real experienced. The cabin we'll be at is on the north end of the lake, far from the river.

Anyone?

Thanks guys!

mnjon,

Fish the north end where Pokegama creek enters. Work all of the shallows and channels and emergent grasses. They're in there. There just not real cooperative yet.

Thomas

how is the fishing?

The walleye fishing still is poor. However, there have been some opportunities for smaller fish in the Snake River.

Panfish were hot a couple weeks ago, but I don't have any recent information.

Sheephead

I just got back from Cross lake today, we caught well over a 100 crappies and sunnies today, they bit all day long but you gotta go deep for em! Even caught a bunch of nice sunnies in the shallows last nite from 7:30 till 9:20, had a blast, no jet ski's or water skier's!! Gotta love going on the weekdays!!