• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I gave it a try on sunday and came up skunked. I saw somebody catch 2 in about an hour. My brother tried monday night and got one about 18" and missed a few others. I have to agree, very slow. Must be the cold temperatures, and the weeds have not grown much yet.

fished east rush saturday eve and got 3 eyes
one was 25,17.5,15.5 and had some more up
to the boat but lost them.

Care to share what you were using for a presentation?

hope you released the 25" i had best luck fishing for walleye at rush lake tossing cranks

Nice 26 inch one caught tonite at about 30 feet..catch and release with a picture of course! Crane and Cigar are good areas, but go deep..some are up in the Frandsen park area shallow, but the large fish seem to be deep yet....

me and workingfisherman were fishing together and we were bobber fishing a secret spot. we didden't release the 25" because we needed some fish for dinner.

just got back from east rush,boated 15 eyes
in 2 hours took 9 home( for lunch).had 2 bite
offs and boated a 8.8 pound northern on 4
pound test line!was a good eve!!!

and yes we did put the 8.8 northern back to
fight again.!!

we just got back from rush again last night and we caught another 20 eyes. 5 were big enuf to keep. biggest one was only 16".

What depth have you guys been finding most productive. Also have they been pretty aggressive or lite biters. thanks

we were fishing an edge of the weedline, they were fairley agressive.

Had a gas on Friday evening, fishing the weed lines. The big Sunfish were hungry, kept a dozen 3/4 pounders and a nice 20" eye for the table. Had one Sunfish on that got taken by a toothy critter on the way in, after 5 minutes the slob finally let go, the Sunny was another 11"er and was ripped up from the gill plate on back to the tail.