• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Tim L

Havent fished N Lindstrom for a couple of years most of the crappies were small as were the sunfish but I did catch some crappies that went a 1lb or better. just enought to keep me coming back for more good fishin Tim

eyeballs

Thanks for the info Tim.

eyeballs

Went out to N. and N.Lindstrom today for a little bit of late season panfish action. S. Lindstrom was full of stunted suniies where I was. S.Lindstrom was a little better. I caught a bunch of crappies on the North side ohf S. Lindstom. All were in 27ft of water and were suspended about 5ft. off the bottom all the way up to ten feet. Ice was a foot where I was, but I don't think that will last very long. Might give'er a go tomorrow and that will be it for my ice season. The boat's been ready for two weeks now! I'm just waitng!

Tim L

Hey eyeballs any size to the crappies you got out of south Lindstrom. just fryed up my last bag of URL crappies they were great!!! did you drive on the lake or walk.and were did you go out on I know of a 30ft hole right out of Lindstrom beach park on the north end of the lake use to do pretty good on the crappies and sunfish like to get out 1 more time before softwater good fishin. Tim

eyeballs

That's the hole. The size was less than desirable for the most part. You could get enough eaters for a meal if you wanted to.