• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Any one have any info on this lake? I would like to try this weekend.

can be a very fun lake, but because of its size................mums the word wink.gif An awsome lake for kids.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• LoonASea
      Got out to fish Island lake thursday with the warm temps,,, Lots of traffic on the lake and the fish seemed to cooperate ,,, Our smallest walleye was 13 1/2  so no cigars  for this trip,,,, all on jig and plastics,,, hope to get back out there again next week 
    • 10,000 Casts
      I also have a north facing cabin at the bottom of the hill and I have the Weboost as well.  without it I just barely have reception and with it mounted to the outside of the cabin I can get enough reception for calla and texts (2-3 bars) and slow internet. I plan on mounting it in a tree this spring and should get better reception yet. I paid $399 at best buy for mine about a year ago.
    • leech~~
      cg2, Welcome to the forum.   You may try looking at the DNR Lake finder site to look up some of the lakes in your new area for their test results.  Good luck.   
    • cg2
      Hello all,   I am new to the area and don't know where to begin fishing. I'm looking for a lake around Mankato that has walleye / crappies in it. I would like to make it out a few times this fall yet and then hit the ice hard. Any advice on what lakes to start with? There's so many that I don't know how to choose which one to go to. 
    • MinnowBuckets
      Gonna try and get out for a bit over the weekend and hit some shore spots. Will post a report if they bite.
    • eyeguy 54
      Arrowed my first in the fall of 1968, just a few days ago it seems. Last year did not go. This year not going. I could write a book with memories from archery and rifle and slug.   Withdrawals are bad but been slug hunting with son in laws family for 3 years now.  That is helping the addiction big time.  I wish you all, whatever kind of kill that deer method you prefer,  a nice smelly gut pile.  
    • eyeguy 54
      Hows the action. Got out a couple times and it was fun. 
    • eyeguy 54
      congrats on the PB ! great time of the year. great pic!
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Thinking of trying a few spots like this tomorrow. I’ve covered the whole lake so hopefully that works. I know once I find em I’ll hammer them 
    • eyeguy 54
      I have good luck on a couple spots with steep drop offs and weeds close to the drop. I anchor shallow and cast out to the drop.