• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

CRAPPIES?? Island or Sturgen lake

Has anybody been out on Island or sturgen lately.I'm just wondering how the ice conditions are,and if there is even a road left after this last blizzered we had.Last time I was out on Island( 3 weeks ago) we were catching craps in 35-40ft of water.If anyones been out there recently could you tell me if the're still out deep or have they moved in towards the shallows yet.Any info would be helpfull,thanks.

------------------

HOOK-UM

looks like I'll be answering this one myself.A buddy and I headed out to catch some crappies on island but when we got to the public landing it wasn't plowed and as far as we could see there were no tracks from anyone heading out to fish.this was 3/11 in the am. Hopefully a road will be plowed out to the crappie spot.