• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Bunch of houses broken into on Rush Lake?

I heard about 40 fish houses were broken into on Rush Lake, was that just East or did some get hit on West too? Do they have any leads?

CorynTracySellHomes

I did not hear of anybody breaking into ice shacks on either East or West Rush! If thats true the scoundrels should be hung by there you know whats!
Fish4Food
Did you know somebody that was broken into?

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

basser

When are permanents supposed to be off the ice?

Basser,

Permanents had to be off at the end of February.

The break-ins were on East Rush. A friend of mine was a victim. They stole his metal folding chairs. Apparently, they must have been gearing up for a church social. smile.gif

Fish-n-Freak

Houses had to be off before the 1st of March.

This is either old new or a rumour.

I have had too many of these things happen, I have converted to portable only. I have a 2-man Fish Trap and a 6x8 portable if I have company. I have had my 100lbs. cylinders stolen, stove stolen or sledged, house burned, and door ripped off. But the two times that sent me to portables -- found a pile of **** in the middle of my floor and then on Forest Lake in 1988 I found my house with a couple of bullet holes! NO THANKS!!!

With a portable I catch more fish, and have less to worry about.

I guess about 40 houses on east and west were broken into. My buddy got some rusted tackle stolen, and chairs. Someone $hit in his bunks also. Pigs, O to God that I could ever in my life catch one of these delinquents.............they would "sleep with the fishes" wink.gif