• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
CorynTracySellHomes

Rush Lake Clean Up

CorynTracySellHomes

This Saturday March 2nd We are having a Rush Lake clean up day! Cleaning up after all the slobs that left garabage on the lake. If you are able to attend that would be great! Especially if you have an Atv/snowmobile and a trailer! Please let me know if you think you can help! Either E-mail me or call.

Cory Frantzick
RE/MAX Associates Plus
Timberlane Homes
(612)801-0809
1-800-568-5818 ext 202

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

huskminn

Cory,

Every time there is an "event" that I'd like to help out with, the day is already booked.

Wish I could help.......good luck.

West Rush needs a little help. I was out there on Saturday and saw plenty of garbage and picked up my fair share. I saw everything from 12 pack cardboard containers, to wood blocks, to pop cans. However, the most distinctive item was a dead coyote. Yes, a coyote! Cory, are you going to pick that one up?

If I'm there on Saturday, I'll pick up some more crap. Thanks to everyone who can't pick up after themselves. If you're one of them, stay the heck off everyone else's lakes, and stay the heck out of this forum!

CorynTracySellHomes

Sure I'll grab the Coyote! I already picked up a muskrat and a goose! Hope to see ya Bornofice! Huskminn we'll hook up sometime!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Sounds like you got the fixings for a good stew.

First Annual Rush Lake Clean-up/Roadkill Feed.

LOL
Toad

huskminn

LOL!

You might want to put that one on about a two-day simmer. That coyote may be a little tough, otherwise.

metrojoe

I was surprised to see how much snow had fallen. I brought along a garbage bag, but I think the snow covered up any garbage that might be lying around. Maybe next weekend.

joe

P.S.
The fishing was OK. Not as good as last weekend.

You know something comes to mind. All these so called sportsman who complain about rules and rights, but yet SOME of them leave their trash on the lakes. Makes ya wonder about all the bitchin everybody does about rights. Think about it alot of these jokers who are complaining are just the ones who are leaving the crap lay around. Wonder if any of them have seen an animal stuck in a can or a bird caught in a plastic 6 pack holder. Keep up the great work with your cleaning duties. I can't help as the creeping crud is going thru my family. FLU... yuck!!

perchpro

I think that the people that leave all that crap on the lakes don't complain because they don't care!