• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Hey, where did your bobber go?

Lory had kind of slipped to the recesses of my brain. And, that's tough to do when you have limited capacity.

I haven't fished it in about 4 years. It use to be pretty darn good. You had to do some sorting, but I could always walk away with a meal of nice sunfish. Fish the north end south and west of the island in about 18 to 20 feet. You always had to be willing to do some moving. You'd get a couple out of each hole and have to move on. I also did OK on crappies a couple times on the south end in 12 to 20 feet of water after dark. Not big ones, but cutable.

Good luck and let us know how you did.

bobbersgone

is it a sunken island?or am i that blind because the lory am talking about is small.let me know Bornifce and thanks
also i wish my bobber was half way down the hole!
[This message has been edited by bobbersgone (edited 02-02-2002).]

bobbersgone

has anyone been out to lory fishing? how has the bite been lately,where and what have you been catching them on. thanks for any reply's

Well, I thought it was an island. Maybe it's a point. Either way it's a land mass running straight south off the north shore of the lake. Hope that helps.

bobbersgone

thanks bornifce ill let you know how do. wont be for awhile have to work.thats such a dirty word. when there is hard water!!!!! scott

I used to fish lory in the winter also. It gets a lot of pressure for the size of the lake and the quality of fish has tapered off quite a bit but still alot nicer fish than the neighboring lake Lewis.