• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
CorynTracySellHomes

This is ridiculus!

CorynTracySellHomes

I just want to start by saying I think this is a great website! The information I have learned, the people I have met, the ideas that have been shared has been incredible!

I recieved a complaint last week from someone, and he did not like what I had for a signature. So I erased it. Now I just have a link to my website, I can not believe that, that is offensive? If it is, You must be someone dealing with alot of pent up anger!
This just isn't worth it!

Fish4food,
Do you live in the area, have you been on Rush Lake? The radar runs for snowmobiles, are out in front of CJ's heading south on the lake, there is not an ice fisherman around for an ez mile! How is that hurting the lake, if you have a gripe about the races take it up with the DNR, The races are a great way for the Rush City Sno-Bugs to raise money for the snowmobile trails so that more people will be on the trails and not on the lake. Isn't that what you want?
If you have anymore gripes with me feel free to call me or e-mail me!
Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

bobbersgone

well said cory!!!!!!! havent fished rush in awhile, but can be a real good lake year around.

[This message has been edited by bobbersgone (edited 01-31-2002).]

Hey Cory who complained last week? If you are referring to me I thought we settled that.
CpR

I'm on the rag. I quit smoking yesterday. Just frustrated with all the traffic on the lake and no fish. Sorry Cory.

Rick

Cory's signature file is authorized.

Fish4food, play nice.

enough said.

Cory,
your old signature file was ok as well. Keep it up as you like. I wanted to talk about that with you anyway. Give me a call in the afternoon sometime.