• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Rick

Well wazzzz uppp.

Stop in say hello and we're curious how the hunting and fishing is going?

We need you help, please.

Cory,

What's Rush doing? I hope you're so busy hauling in fish that you have no time us fools sitting at work.

I'm going to do a swing through the southern section of this area this afternoon doing a little waterfowl scouting. I'll post my observations later.

hunt4food

Saw two bucks chasing a doe around the field tonight. They were grunting and snortimg and really hoping to get a little action from her. Finally the larger 8 pointer locked horns with the 4 pointer and the little guy left pretty quickly. The 8 point finally chased the doe out of sight. she is probably still running. Neither was close enogh for a shot with my bow, but tomorrow morning I will be using a different weapon. I will post again if my slug hits it's mark in the morning. wish me luck!

Boy, you'd think in driving some 90 to 100 miles of pavement and dirt you'd see a duck or someone fishing. I saw neither. I did see lots of deer hunters getting ready around the Carlos Avery area. I've got to imagine it sounded much like a war this morning.

The Carlos Avery sloughs did have an impressive number of waterfowl. But there was no way I was going to hunt that firing range today. So, I raked. Pretty lame. And, I call myself an outdoorsman? Tomorrow, I'll give a slough in north of Cambridge a try. Look for an update in the waterfowl section.

Someone throw us bone here. Anyone fishing in the area? How was your deer outing? Anyone...anyone...anyone!

shorefisher

here is a bone and not much more. been fishing on little green sat. and today with out much luck. A few bass ( few and far between ) in what left of the weeds close to shore. the eye's on sat. night left me and about half dozen other guys alone in the narrow's and Sunday the small perch were hot. haha so if you find anything bitting through me a bone I need one before I unpack the ice gear! saw a lot of ducks flying high and fast over the war zone.

BIG

....fished the Green narrows Satur. and Sun.
at dusk and latter, water temp. 47 degrees,
never saw a walleye caught in the narrows...
......fished shallow-fire tiger shad raps(#7)
and 1/8 oz red/white jig with larger fathead....depth was about 4 feet with weeds on bottom....and 50 feet from the narrows on the Big Green side...didn't try the Little Green side.

CorynTracySellHomes

Hey Guys,

Not much for me to report on Rush.....I have been spending entirely WAY too much time in a tree stand! Bow Hunting has been getting hot, Unfotunately for me rifle seasn started and from the shots I heard all weekend it sounded like everybody got in some good shooting! I was out on Friday for a few hours with a buddy of mine, and it was poor, to say the least.

As far as ducks in the area they are pretty much non-existant except for some geese.

Hopefully I can get out more now that rifle season has started.. I will keep you posted!

Cory Frantzick
RE/MAX Associates Plus
(612)801-0809
Athomeonthelake.com

Thanks, Cory.

Your Rush Lake reports are always appreciated.

trolled west Rush lake on sun 11-20001 for muskys , but no luck not even a hit, tryed casting for 2hrs. not even a follow, wass--up not hungry or what? any info would be appreciated

------------------