• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

....fished Island Lake(near Sandstone) for
Muskie, saw one, and trolled #5 fire tiger
rapalas for a while at dusk (walldawgs) without any luck on Sunday afternoon...no fisherman....(clue)... very pretty lake though and great to be out......about 102 miles from cities...

Big; read your post on island near sandstone. my fishing partner and i fish there. we where thinking of fishing there last weekend, but got sidetracked into WISS.your right about it being a nice lake; my frist time that i fished there,i did,t think much of a little lake like island. but after a few more trips of musky hunting there, i have found there is some good size in there , my biggest was a 49 1/2 in. was talking to some other guys earler this summer , witch claim to got a 50.in i realy dont think this lake gets a lot of preasure on musky fishing. thanks for the info. ps.my 49 1/2 was realease [email protected]

------------------

.......My follow was about a block south of the access on the west shore......cabbage in there......black Suick with silver prism tape on the sides......