• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My brother fished it over Labor Day and did well bass fishing. Some quality fish and good numbers too. He also tangled with some good size pike (5+ lbers.). In fact, he said he busted off a double digit pike by the boat.

The crappie bite has been really off this year according to some of the locals I know. In my opinion, the fish aren't off, there's just not that many left in there. Either they got eaten, or more likely they are on a down cycle. Crappie populations have definite peaks and valleys and right now the population has bottomed out.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info. We did really well on crappies there this past spring thru June but have not fished it much since. I will let you know how we do.