• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

HellaBass

I had a Bass Tourney there this weekend.

Took 11.1 lbs for first, big fish 4.1 lbs.
4 out of 12 limits. I caught a 15 lb 3oz tiger muskie also./

That lake could really use some weeds!

------------------
Rather Be Fishing!!!

basser

Hellabass , was that sunday am? Saw a bunch of bass boats out there about 5:30 am. We fished a tourney on Green that day. Winning bag was 18.8# , big fish 3.8. Tough day for us , I never had so many pike bite offs. Did manage to boat 10# fishing the inside weeds. The winning bag came off the deep weedline though. Oh well, on to the next tourney- good luck in yours.

basser

Ours is a twelve boat league- lots of competition- It took over 14# for third in ours. 2 more fish like the 4 we had would have done it for us. Oh well, theres always next week. Good luck to you. We had one out on Big M three weeks ago- caught all the bigger fish on the south end around the stumps and pads- the way the weathers been Im sure they aint there now!

[This message has been edited by basser (edited 07-17-2001).]

HellaBass

Yep that was us. Just a small club tournament. That lake was too small for our 7 boat tourney. Can be a fun bass lake though! Yeah, Green has been good I took 3rd 2weeks ago on a tuesday nighter w/ 13.18lbs. Been out to Big Marine, I have a tues nighter there on the 24th!

------------------
Rather Be Fishing!!!

HellaBass

But ours is only a 5fish limit, sounds like yours is 6. I am heading out to BM tongiht. Let you know!

------------------
Rather Be Fishing!!!

basser

Yeah ours is a 6 fish bag- Hey good luck tonite ,dont overheat!

HellaBass

Did alright on BM. Got a few nice ones but a lot of small ones. Did not find a concentration of quality fish anywhere. But caught a ton of fish. Color did nto seem to matter.

------------------
Rather Be Fishing!!!

basser

At least you caught fish-did you catch any shallow - or were they all off the deeper weeds? I found out last night that the guys that won our last tourney were using a plain lead head jig with a jigworm ripping it off the bottom thru the weeds. The fish were just nailing it even with weeds hanging all over it- I'll be trying that next weekend.

HellaBass

Caught both deep and shallow and inbetween. I am sure i will find a few nice ones come tuesday night.