• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

HellaBass

Any good Bass lately on Big Marine?

What have the bass been up to? How are the weedlines this year?

------------------
Rather Be Fishing!!!

HellaBass

Bump!

huskminn

The bass have slowed considerably over the last two weeks on Big Marine. Had very little success last night and the evening bite was sporadic and unaggressive.

For the first time this year, I couldn't find the deeper fish at all. Worked pretty hard for the ones we caught.

HellaBass

THe few times I have been out I have caught all the 10-14" could handle but i can't seem to locate quality fish shallow or deep. Doesn't seem to matter what color or wha tbait i catch smaller fish. Where did they go?

------------------
Rather Be Fishing!!!

huskminn

Two weeks ago, I caught 3 nice bass, all over 17", in 30 ft of water while fishing for walleyes with a leech and slip bobber.

I never marked any of them....there was nothing in particular that I could determine had attracted them to the area and I haven't been able to repeat that pattern since.

I know there are larger fish there somewhere and I have fished far and wide for them, but, you're right, they seem to have disappeared.

That won't stop me from trying, though.

Ice Hole

Hey now--a positive fishermen will always outfish others...those fish haven't disapeared....they have just congregated into tighter groups at key locations in deeper water. They aint spread thin like they have been all year; making them easier to find. Find one, and you will find many.

HellaBass

Had a tuesday nigt tourney on BM last night. My partner figured we live or die deep. WE DIED!

5 fish 8.2lbs.

------------------
Rather Be Fishing!!!