• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Anybody fish the Pine lake area West of Finlayson? The Crappie bite was fantastic last year, but this year its been terrible. Any ideas on what happened? I know weather has not helped, but I haven't been able to pick up more than a couple of Crappies here and there. It would be great if someone had any ideas.

da king

i have not fished big pine in many years but i was expeirencing a similer problem on the lake that i'm on (up by mille lacs) found that if i leave my boat on shore and fish from the dock i cought a lot more fish!!!!

da king, I think they all sprouted wings and left. Even fishing from shore, proves unsuccesful for me! I waited till the water temp was right for spawning and tried around the shallows. Nuttin. Been trying ever since, and no luck. Signed....Perplexed.