• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Jason Boser

Grand Rapids Winnie fishing report 10-6-04

Another season has pretty much come to an end for me. I am into the hunting mode for awhile here. Its almost a shame to not be on the water with this nice weather we are having up north and I will probably be out sometime here again and when I do I will let you all know how it went. The good fall fishing that I like to do is not into full swing still water temps are dropping down to the mid 50’s but the fish are not really snapping. If you work hard you can find some activity like on cutfoot but you have to be on the spot first and be there when they are biting. The night bite on pokegama was pretty good on the full moon and you can still get some fish out there. Sand is producing a few walleyes, the river is producing some nice walleyes all and all the bite has still been pretty tough on most area lakes.
The crappies are doing well on cutfoot and little cutffot with some nice gills on little.Bowstring and sand the crappies are ok also.
The northerns are in the little green weeds that are left and the rocks and they seem pretty hungry with trout and pokie having some decent fish.
Good luck fishing and until next year take care
Jason
Fishing fever guide service
218-327-2191
[email protected]