• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just wondering what if any one has been seeing any duck or geese in the Bowstring area? I'm living down in St. Cloud now, going to school so I havn't had much time to scout. Any reports would be greatly apreciated. Mike

there is a few around the area not much though the area you are tlking about is one of the better though.
Jason

there is a few around the area not much though the area you are tlking about is one of the better though.
Jason

Hey tru-bowstring, good news, me and red dawg were goose hunting on sunday morning and found a great spot to take the kids on saturday.

Duckboy

------------------
cut that sucka'

• 2 weeks later...

Me and Bassman went out to the river got two woodies and a mallard, not to bad considering we on had 4 ducks come into the decoyes. not much flying at all.

Went out there this morning, a few in the area, but not a lot-shot 2 woodies & 1 mallard drake for three people.

------------------
cut that sucka'