• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

husker4u9899

Does anyone out there know the previous owner of Bowstring Shores Resort prior to the present owner. I do know him, but have lost contact. If any of you know how to contact him, let me know please. We can do that thru my home e-mail. Thanks

snowfighter

DOUG MARSTAN WAS THE OWNER BEFORE

husker4u9899

Snowfighter,

I knew Doug was the prior owner, just trying to locate him. If you can help e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks

snowfighter

He live over on Cedar Lake west of Spring Lake ph. 218-659-2800

husker4u9899

Thanks snowfighter.

BigFisherman

Husker4u9899 - Where in Nebraska are you from? I am a Nebraska Grad '64. Was there during the Devany era. Even tho I live in Viking/Gopher country I still follow the Big Red!

husker4u9899

Big Fisherman

WATERLOO, IOWA..Couldn't stand Hayden Fry and all his southern BS. Also have followed BIG RED since the late 60's. Went to games 1-2 for 20-25 years, but have missed the past two seasons, darn work getting in the way. At my age I should be slowing down and fishing more, but I still like TOYS.

BigFisherman

Good for you Husker - I lived in Iowa for the past 40 years before moving up here a year ago last June. Where do you stay when you are up? Lots of Cedar Falls/Waterloo guys around us up here in the Bigfork/Marcell area. (They are still OK even though they do root for the Hawkeyes.) When you are up let me know and we can get together for a day on the water.

husker4u9899

BigFisherman,

We stayed in the Bowstring/Leach area for 15 years or so and about three years ago moved over to Vermilion. Just wanted to explore that part of MN.