• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

will have the kids up this weekend and wondering where the best place to go for fireworks/parade? GrandRapids? We are 2 miles east of Remer on hwy200. Where can we go?

Grand Rapids has a good show. I'm in Remer too and the last two years we've gone to the fireworks in Hill City. Right in the city park on the lake.

well, I made the run to Prescott, so I'll be putting on my own show too. smile.gif

I was very dissapointed with the fireworks in grand rapids. The begining of the show was ok, but they didnt even have a grand finale. Whats up with that! I thought for sure they would have had a better show for the rich poeple who live on the lake. It deffinetly wasnt worth the trip from Big Island! next year I will be putting on my own show. Was anyone else dissapointed with them? or are my expectations too high.

I was at Richies for Big Walter Smith and they had a really good fireworks after the band was done. Was darn good for a little place I thought!!! The Groove Merchants sure do put the music out also!!

we ended up going to walker for the show over leech. boy it was a nice one. too bad about the one shell going off on the ground though... ambulance came. hope no one was seriously hurt. it was a big explosion. but the show went on after about a minute pause.
would go again next year and highly recommend it.