• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Daze Off

Anyone fished this small lake just northeast of Deer River (250 acres or so and has a DNR sand ramp on west side)) with Miller's Resort on it? Are the crappies biting yet?

Thanks....

Daze Off

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• delcecchi
      Just saw this.  Sorry.   Whitewater, Chester Woods.  Foster Arends. 
    • delcecchi
      Thanks, Coast Guard..... for not making ships flush their bilge at sea.   For decades after the problem was apparent.
    • delcecchi
      And at first ice, drop them down the hole....  😀🤣
    • Rick
      Especially early season while you still have green weedbeds. You hit the nail on the head.
    • fishingdad
      I am just down the road from there too. We will also be up Thursday Morning
    • Boonie5
      We will be in there 2nd weekend & looking forward too it!     
    • Fish Head
      My cabin is very close to where your boat is in that pic.  It was 40 around there last weekend. Headed up again Thursday morning. 
    • bigeyes12
      Is anyone interested in pheasant hunting in SD in Mid or Late November?  I used to do more of it but kinda got busy with really young kids for a few years there and lost the dog around the same time. I basically gave it up for a while. I would like to start making a trip or two back out to SD and would really like to meeting some other guys who enjoy the sport.  It would be great to find a few new friends around the same age +/- 10 years and maybe some of the same interests in fishing and hunting. Live in the Twin Cities area so we could drive down if you are in the area or just meet out in SD sometime.  
    • creepworm
      I do not believe that is from Red. It shows sunny's under the smallest fish and according to the DNR, there are none in Red.
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the main basin... As water temps approach mid 40's, walleye anglers reporting strong fall bite. Good fish caught despite a lot of precipitation this past week.  Clear weather in forecast.  Walleyes staging at various south shore locations in 20-29'.  Jig and frozen shiner the ticket. Anchor up and jig with gold, glow red, or gold/orange.  Fish are very active. On the Rainy River... Strong walleye activity continues.  Jig and frozen shiners continue to be go to method with some anglers also trolling crankbaits.  Shiner run has slowed for the moment but good numbers of walleyes in river.  Sturgeon have the feed bag on.  The sturgeon catch and release season goes though April 23, 2019.  The bite is on!     Up at the NW Angle... Fishing continues to be excellent.  Limits of walleyes being caught in 14 - 25'.  Jigging still producing.  Look for areas of current in neck down areas and outside of bays.  Fall crappie bite continues strong.  Big pike are making their presence felt, like it or not!  Muskie trollers boating and releasing good numbers of fish.  The best fall fishing is yet to come!