• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone know anything about this lake or ever fished it?

I have a cabin north of Deer River, and on the drive up Hiway 6 I go past this lake. From the hiway the lake looks undeveloped and very scenic. I've always wanted to dump the boat in there but it hasn't happened yet. Never seems to be more than a couple trailers at the access, if even that many.

So, what can anyone tell me about this lake? I'm not looking for secret spots, I just want to know what bites and what kind of tactics are good to start with.

Thanks.

If you're driving North, what side of the road is it on?

very scenic lake, i used to stay at the resort at the N end, it is sold now. tough lake to fish, some very nice fish though. crappies are big but ellusive, walleye are the same. not one of the better lakes in the area.

Willowcat - it's on the east side of 6 (doesn't matter whether you're going north or south wink.gif ).

TRZ - thanks for the reply. I was wondering why there was never anyone there .... maybe now I know why