• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

bmc

I made it out to Winnie this a.m. for about 4 hours. My buddy had to work in the early afternoon, so we couldn't get a whole day in. We caught 4 'eyes, all in the Tamarack Point area, 10-11 feet, jig/shiner combo. 1 7-8" released, 1 15" kept, and 17 1/2" and 19" released. The fishing died for us when the wind went down. I came back to town and headed out to Big Ball Club with a couple buddies to try my boat out and make sure everything was running right. Gator city out there!!! I'd guess we caught between 30-40 slimers in 3 hours. What a blast! We kept 4 that were around 3-5 lb range. Oh yeah, I caught an eelpout on a jig/shiner on Tamarack Point, my first ever open water 'pout.

bmc

Fatty

bmc

Taking my girlfriend on her first ever Fishing trip. We are staying on Ball Club. Would love to find the northerns (seems pretty easy most of the time up there). What were you using. Also did you hook any walleye or crappie there. Thanks for any info. Will be in a 16.5 Alumacraft with 60 horse mercury. Say hi if your on the lake.

Thank you