• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

BIG ISLAND DUDE

I cant take it anymore mad.gif I need to get my boat in the lake!! Work is driving me crazy and I keep seeing these guys on T.V. catching big largies and smallies. I know I could outfish these shmucks if only my favorite fishin' hole wasnt FROZEN SOLID.
I think I just have a bad case of cabin fever. grin.gif
Not much activity on this forum as of late.

So...
any educated guesses on when the Ice will go?

I am hoping for April 17th. shocked.gif

Big Island Dude
[email protected]

------------------
Ice fishin SUCKS...
But I do it anyway.

merc

Personally, I like the ice and will hate to see it go but I can't golf with snow on the ground. It will be nice to get the boat out though and chase after those fish that way. I do have to say there are some really good bass lakes around the area although I don't target them much. Last year I got a bunch of dandy bass while fishing northern. All C & R, I don't eat bass in summer but they are a blast to catch. I didn't realize bass liked heavy sucker minnows but I think I caught more bass than northerns last year on them. Now that I think about it I guess I am getting cabin feaver also, I better go check the boat out, after I get back from some ice fishing!!!
Almost forgot, I think your pretty close on the ice out!!!

[This message has been edited by merc (edited 03-10-2004).]