• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

my neighbor and i were talking, he said the water is 2'' deep there's only two ice houses out there since today was a good day to go
i wouldn't bother going lets hope by opener
things will pick up. if not i have other places to go

white oak this year isn't a good place to fish with the water shallow. it would be a
waste going there

• 2 weeks later...

white oak lake is a shallow water basin that maintians its water level with the mississippi river. it is more or less a back water.it is located south of deer river, accessable by an public access on it's north shore. it is generaly shallow, but with the extra low water level in the river, i can only imagine the lake itself is extremely low. that would not nessacarily mean the fish have all disintegrated, and it the river is unaccessable to them, they would have nowhere to go. possibly a big winter kill?
usually a good duck lake, but lots of pressure.

------------------
a proud member in good standing of the International Brotherhood of Triangulists!! jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???