• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just wanted to let snowmobliers coming up to the lake know that there's a road from the resort to the north end. Be careful when cruising across the lake.

------------------
jessieview.com

• 2 weeks later...

Tim do you have houses on the lake? Just wondering, theres always two pretty big houses straight out from the access, I thought they might be yours.

Straydog, we have a couple of rental sleepers we put on the big point in front of the resort. This year I also have a house up on the north end in deeper water.
Have picked up some crappies and some real nice perch and tulibees.

------------------
jessieview.com

Tim O - What part of the lake, was going up there this weekend to visit some of our lake friends. The kids wanted to go out fishing. Red lake is a long drive for my youngest.

Tim O - How's the crappie bite been on Jessie. I was thinking about giving it a try (I have never fished Jessie) and stopping over to check out your resort on Friday evening.